The June 1 GreenBuildingAdvisor.com email newsletter is available, including:
- Michigan's First LEED Platinum Gut-Rehab
- Green Renovation: Same Footprint, Twice the Space
- LEED-Platinum House in a Warm Climate
- Building Science Podcast: Rain Control in Energy Efficient Buildings
- Marketing High Performance Homes
- Passivhaus for Beginners
- How to insulate a historic home?
- What is the best way to cool an atrium in the summer?
- LEED for Homes: Tips for Successful Projects
- Featured Products
— Share This Posting!
posted by acksolarsolutions
You simplified PV to much. Inverters and panels can stop working so there is maintenance. Also you lose a lot of those electrons moving though...
posted by buildingshelter
Does anyone have experience with the Matrix by NTI?