The June 1 GreenBuildingAdvisor.com email newsletter is available, including:
- Michigan's First LEED Platinum Gut-Rehab
- Green Renovation: Same Footprint, Twice the Space
- LEED-Platinum House in a Warm Climate
- Building Science Podcast: Rain Control in Energy Efficient Buildings
- Marketing High Performance Homes
- Passivhaus for Beginners
- How to insulate a historic home?
- What is the best way to cool an atrium in the summer?
- LEED for Homes: Tips for Successful Projects
- Featured Products
— Share This Posting!
Ben, I'm still very happy with the Geospring. It definitely cools off the basement some, and because the floor between the basement and our...
Thanks, Alex, for this incredibly helpful article. I'm a fellow Vermonter (up in Barnard) looking to replace my old propane-fueled water heater....
Some cultures use it to grow tomatoes that are the best you can find.
Let's face it......everything is recycled in some way.