The June 1 GreenBuildingAdvisor.com email newsletter is available, including:
- Michigan's First LEED Platinum Gut-Rehab
- Green Renovation: Same Footprint, Twice the Space
- LEED-Platinum House in a Warm Climate
- Building Science Podcast: Rain Control in Energy Efficient Buildings
- Marketing High Performance Homes
- Passivhaus for Beginners
- How to insulate a historic home?
- What is the best way to cool an atrium in the summer?
- LEED for Homes: Tips for Successful Projects
- Featured Products
— Share This Posting!
I believe the Viridian decking we installed is 15/16" thick by 2-1/2" wide; I'm not seeing those dimensions on the Viridian...
Hi there! I've been sourcing reclaimed exterior deck material for a client, and am interested to know:
The thickness of the material you...
Erica, 3-way LED bulbs are sold in stores and online. Just do a search or ask at your local hardware store.