The June 1 GreenBuildingAdvisor.com email newsletter is available, including:
- Michigan's First LEED Platinum Gut-Rehab
- Green Renovation: Same Footprint, Twice the Space
- LEED-Platinum House in a Warm Climate
- Building Science Podcast: Rain Control in Energy Efficient Buildings
- Marketing High Performance Homes
- Passivhaus for Beginners
- How to insulate a historic home?
- What is the best way to cool an atrium in the summer?
- LEED for Homes: Tips for Successful Projects
- Featured Products
— Share This Posting!
Cynthia, yes that's correct; there is...
Alex-Sorry- I meant to say sprayed- fiberglass. Thank you for your answer in any case, for both foam and fiberglass. It's the first time I've...