The June 1 GreenBuildingAdvisor.com email newsletter is available, including:
- Michigan's First LEED Platinum Gut-Rehab
- Green Renovation: Same Footprint, Twice the Space
- LEED-Platinum House in a Warm Climate
- Building Science Podcast: Rain Control in Energy Efficient Buildings
- Marketing High Performance Homes
- Passivhaus for Beginners
- How to insulate a historic home?
- What is the best way to cool an atrium in the summer?
- LEED for Homes: Tips for Successful Projects
- Featured Products
— Share This Posting!
I Have been in construction for many years and am now finishing my degree in mechanical engineering. I am truly amazed at reviews of many things...
Here's a quick explanation of what a hygrothermal assessment can tell you about a moisture situation.
John, I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. Based on my conversation with Peter Yost, our resident building scientist, it sounds like you've...