The June 1 GreenBuildingAdvisor.com email newsletter is available, including:
- Michigan's First LEED Platinum Gut-Rehab
- Green Renovation: Same Footprint, Twice the Space
- LEED-Platinum House in a Warm Climate
- Building Science Podcast: Rain Control in Energy Efficient Buildings
- Marketing High Performance Homes
- Passivhaus for Beginners
- How to insulate a historic home?
- What is the best way to cool an atrium in the summer?
- LEED for Homes: Tips for Successful Projects
- Featured Products
— Share This Posting!
Would a gas condensing tank heater perhaps run about even in terms of cost with a HPHWH in VT?
Hard to figure out without really knowing...
I have just built a house in Australia with an AAC floor. At 120lbs for 6ft by 2ft slabs, it is not lightweight. It is 3 inches thich with thin...